as of the wonderful events that occured less than 24 hours ago, i can happily add a wonderful new edition to one of my lists. no, its not THAT list, but its allllmost as cool...
k here we go:
- Novemberish 1999 - y100 (aww) Feastival ~ OASIS totally played :)
- February 2002 - Linkin Park
- Januaryish 2003 - some rap concert on south street... hmmm...
- March 5th 2003 - Sum 41 ~ got just a few bruises at that one
- July 2003 - Lollapalooza ~ Janes Addiction and Soundgarden ~ two thumbs up
- Decemberish 2003 - Phish (and i still cant get the smell of weed out of the outfit i wore)
- Augustish 2004 - Vans Warped Tour ~ yeah there was a lot of crap played that day ~ gotta love the flogging molly act tho
- August 2005 - Coldplay! ~ amazing, wonderful, fabulous show ~ mwaaaaa chris martin ~ if ur a cat i wanna be ur mouse!!
hey all on my VACATION DAY!!! yeah suckas... i just spent the whole day at dorney park :)... i am soooo happy. however there are a few things that i think i would have done differently if i had the chance:
- hit up wawa on the way so i wouldnt have to eat sucky roy roger i-threw-up-a-little-in-my-mouth bfast
- put on SUNSCREEN just a tad earlier than i did
- not wear white shorts
- water shoes!!! haha
- remember to print out return directions
- oh and the biggest one: remember to ask the person that i'm going with whether or not he/she actually likes rollercoasters :(
... yup. in the grand tradition of my life, i once again went to a giant huge expensive theme park only to hear the words, "oh... i forgot to tell you: i dont really do rollercoasters" coming from the mouth of my acqaintance.
let me show you how serious this tradition is: 1) its 6th grade. its my first trip to an amusement park (6 flags i think?). i'm with my friend Jill (and her mom). after about 20 min at the park she doesnt feel so good and decides she doesnt want to go on any big rides. 2) second trip. its right before 7th grade. i'm at hershey park with my newly made camp friend Kat. as soon as we show up i'm super eccited and all "lets go on the biggest coaster first!" of course she slowly goes "uhh... i dont think so." we ride the ferris wheel for 3 hours. 3) THIRD trip. Busch Gardens. ok so this one doesnt count 4)summer before senior year. at hershey again with everyone from my summer program from penn state. closest friend tells me she just doesnt do rollercoasters. find another chick to hang out with. oh she's afraid of them too. ok about half way through that day she started going on them cause this hot guy she was stalking was a rollercoaster monger. ok half that day doesnt count. 4)first trip to dorney park. ok i went with craig and two friends and yeah he likes rollercoasters and all. but that trip still sucked cause i had to walk around with him throught wildwater kingdom with everyone seeing me as the "girl with the weird-nippled boyfriend." 5)back to dorney. first vacation from camp! yeah i'm at an amusement park for the first time in two years oh no you hate rollercoasters too.
i'm telling you all i'm cursed. i'm in serious need of a rollercoaster buddy.
hey but my day still mostly rocked and i did get to go on almost all of the rollercoasters there. and i even got my friend to go on just a few (because he felt really bad i think). and any day that i'm not yelling at kids is a good day :).
ps i chopped my hair off yesterday. i didnt mean to. i only told her i wanted it cut above my shoulders! (well i guess Chris is right ~ it is above my shoulders lol). i'm a flannel shirt away from becoming butch. future housemates: watch out!! haha. just kidding!!! :)
i am SOOOOO going to the beach. or an amusement park. or both. oh goodness this is all too much for me.
OH and anyone that taped that history of cereal thing on the history channel PLEASE mail it to me!! or if u know about when it will be on next, let me knowwwwww cause i'm really mad i missed it. its like the equivalent of christine missing an episode of lost; i just dont know what i was thinking.
thats it i'm handing in which three days i want off from work tomorrow. something different this way comes.
i've been working every day, which entertained me in the beginning of the summer because i was always planning for something or contemplating how i would quit. but now i'm running out of things to worry about, and frankly i'm bored.
i have a million places i want to go and three weeks left.
i still hate sundays.
and really, thats all that matters to me. dont worry guys ~ i'll visit you all on my day off :).